Monday, September 17, 2007

You Are More Than Enough Every Woman's Guide to Purpose, Passion & Power by Judi Moreo--Book Review


Phenomenal! Outstanding! Fascinating! You Are More Than Enough Every Woman’s Guide to Purpose, Passion and Power by Judi Moreo is the one book that every woman must read!

If you are tired of just making it in this world; if you have ever desired to achieve success; if you have ever wanted to feel good about yourself every day of your life, then you have to read this book.

Motivational speaker and life coach, Judi Moreo, has put together an amazing self-help book for women that can change their lives. Filled with motivational quotes, powerful affirmations, easy to follow exercises, and a tremendous amount of sound advice, You Are More Than Enough gives women the power to make the changes they have always wanted to make, but were too afraid to try. In this book, Moreo shows readers how they can choose their future by ridding themselves of negative feelings, fear of failure, and self-doubt.

I’ve never put much stock in self-help books. A few weeks before Moreo’s book arrived in my mailbox, a friend asked me if I could recommend any good self-help books for women and I scoffed at her. I don’t read that drivel.

But Judi Moreo has made a believer out of me. Within just a few weeks, I can already see the positive changes taking place in my life. By reciting daily affirmations and performing the exercises found after each chapter, I have a much happier view of my life, I am confident I have what it takes to be successful, and the way I see the world has changed dramatically.

If you could only afford to buy one book this year, it should be You Are More Than Enough Every Woman’s Guide to Power, Passion and Purpose. The power to change your life is in your hands. Let Judi Moreo be the one to show you how to make it happen.

To read my interview with Judi Moreo, go to http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2007/08/meet-motivational-speaker-and-author.html

1 comment:

thewriterslife said...

Wow, great review, Cheryl! That book is phenomenol!