Saturday, February 7, 2009

February Featured Book: When I'm With You by LaConnie Taylor-Jones



Today's featured romance novel comes from Award-winning author LaConnie Taylor-Jones. When I'm With You tells the story of wealthy philanthropist Marcel Baptiste. When Caitlyn Thompson, the director of a struggling youth center applies to Marcel's foundation for funding, Marcel is immediately drawn to her. But Caitlyn had to escape a stalker and leave town before moving to Oakland, so she's not eager to trust Marcel or any other man.

This is one romance novel that I could read over and over again. The characters and the plot make for an excellent read that you won't be able to put down.

Read my review of When I'm With You here.

You can visit LaConnie online at http://laconnietaylorjones.com/

No comments: