Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Special NaBloPoMo Feature - Giving Up by Margay Leah Justice


Here is another author's answer to, "The hardest thing for me to give up is..."

The hardest thing for me to give up is worrying about my family. You've heard the expression "worried sick" - well, I literally do that and I always have. I just want everyone in my family to be healthy and happy and when they're not, I worry to the point of taking on their pain at times. So the hardest thing for me is to let go of the worry and trust that everything is going to work out for them.

Margay Leah Justice is a first-time author of the book, Nora's Soul, and the mother of two daughters, one of whom has issues with bipolar disorder and Asperger's Syndrome. When not writing and advocating for her special needs child, she deals with the challenges of balancing her career and motherhood with her own struggle against the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. She lives in Massachusetts with her two daughters and their two frisky felines. You can follow her on Twitter, friend her on Myspace or Facebook, or check out her web home at http://margayleahjustice.com, where she loves to greet visitors. Come on in and stay awhile.



Check out our February special feature of Nora's Soul here.

3 comments:

Margay Leah Justice said...

Thank you so much for spotlighting me here. I'm sorry I didn't comment here yesterday, but I was laid up in bed all day with a nasty migraine.
Margay

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling sick. I hope today found you much improved.

Thanks for the award Mayra. I love Amigo's pink scarf!

Cheryl

Margay Leah Justice said...

Yes, thank you. Much better today!
Margay