Saturday, March 7, 2009

Special NaBloPoMo Feature - Giving Up by Phyllis Zimbler Miller

The theme for March's National Blog Posting Month is "Giving Up". This flows in nicely with the season of Lent observed by some of our readers.

To celebrate this theme, I've asked authors to complete this sentence, "The hardest thing for me to give up is..."



Here is what Phyllis Zimbler Miller has to say:

"The hardest thing for me to give up is candy. I'm suppose to avoid sugar as I'm apparently sensitive to it, but cinnamon jelly beans are so good! I can't buy too many though, because I immediately eat them all."



Phyllis is the author of the novel MRS. LIEUTENANT and the co-author of the Jewish holiday book SEASONS FOR CELEBRATION.



She blogs at www.MrsLieutenant.blogspot.com and her company builds book author websites -- www.CalltoActionWebsites.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheryl --

Thanks so much for featuring me at The Book Connection!

Phyllis