Friday, July 2, 2010

Vacation Time Reading





Well, I’m packing up for the Outer Banks, and as usual, I am bringing a ton of books with me. Thankfully, this year I have the Kindle so my bag will be lighter and less bulky.

Here’s what I’ll be reading while we’re away:



Lingering Spirit by Marilyn Meredith
The Last Operative by Jerry B. Jenkins
Keeping the Wolves at Bay Media Training by Jonathan Bernstein
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
Plan B by Steven Verrier (this review will appear at TC&TBC)
Bowdancer III: Warrior Women by Janie Franz (providing back cover blurb)
When Love Ends and the Ice Cream Carton is Empty by Jackie Johnson
Healing with Words: A Writer’s Cancer Journey by Diana M. Raab
Harvest Moon by Chastity Bush
Reservations by Elysabeth Eldering (this review will appear at TC&TBC)
Evenings on Dark Island by Rhett DeVane & Larry Rock

Unless noted, these reviews will appear here.

Thank you for all your support!

No comments: