Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Amazon VINE Review Posted: Lonestar Angel by Colleen Coble



I am a member of Amazon's VINE program, which allows me to review a few products each month. Unfortunately, I feel behind, but now that I am playing catch up, I was able to make room to review Lonestar Angel by Colleen Coble. Here is an excerpt from that review:

"Having read Coble's The Lightkeeper's Daughter, I thought I would give her Lonestar series a try. In this stand alone novel, we find a young couple torn apart by the loss of their daughter after she is kidnapped and thought to be drowned. Clay has never given up on finding his daughter, even though the tragedy meant the end of his marriage to Eden. When Clay receives an anonymous picture of what is supposed to be one of his daughter at the Bluebird Ranch, they decide to pose as a married couple to obtain jobs as counselors. The past and the present collide as Eden fights her rekindled feelings toward Clay and demons from their past put all of them at risk."

To read the entire review, please visit https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3K6FXL68M7IED?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_pr_pdp

This is the 3rd book I've read for the following challenge:


No comments: