Sunday, June 29, 2014

Currently in My Beach Bag

I wasn't quite sure what I would load into my beach bag before taking off for the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Here are the physical books I packed.


This is a fascinating book that I am reading for review later in the month. Capriola is a gifted writer who presents his position in a thought-provoking way.


I'm reading this to review at Christian Children's Authors. It came with a DVD, which the girls and I will watch soon.


I posted a First Chapter Review of this book at the end of December. I'm trying to get back to it and catch up on my TBR pile. You can read my thoughts on the first chapter at http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2013/12/first-chapter-review-while-we-were.html


I've enjoyed Frankel's other pop culture books, so I have high hopes for this one. I was a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan when the show was on. 


Amber Neben is one of  my book tour clients through Pump Up Your Book. I'm eager to read this autobiography. It sounds wonderful.


This book was a gift from someone after I earned my real estate license in April. I'm eager to dive into it.

No comments: