Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

This list is probably much longer than 10 books. I simply didn't get to read as much as I wanted to last year. 








Learn more on Goodreads (At least I received this one for Christmas)




Learn more on Goodreads (I have this one here, too)




Learn more at http://stephenking.com/







What are some 2014 releases you didn't get a chance to read?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Cress! I really hope that you enjoy it and the rest of the books on your list when you do get to them.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Cress was pretty awesome! Hope you love it too!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, Chrissi and Jessica. I enjoyed the first book in the Lunar Chronicles series, but haven't read the other two. Hope to get to them this year.

Tracy said...

I haven't heard of most of these! Cress made my list too though! :) Revival looks pretty good, but I haven't even thought about getting around to that one yet. Thanks for sharing!

Here are my Top Ten!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Tracy. Glad you stopped by.

Lark @ The Bookwyrm's Hoard said...

Cress was wonderful! You definitely should make time to read it this year. And I hope you get around to the others on your list, as well.

Unknown said...

Lots of these are new to me! I didn't get around to reading Cress last year, either. I started the series and loved both Cinder and Scarlet, but with Winter's release so far away, I thought I'd save Cress until closer to the release date! (That little resolution won't last much longer though!) Thanks for sharing!

Alma @ Journey Through Fiction