Monday, March 14, 2016

Musing Mondays - March 14



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme now hosted at Jenn's new blog Books And A Beat that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Approximately how many books do you usually read per week? Per month?

Happy Monday! We've got some rain, sleet, and a bit of hail here today. It's certainly a bit cooler than it has been lately.

This week's question is a bummer for me simply because it reminds me how little reading I manage lately. I'm only reading one book a month, maybe two. Work is crazy and I am overcommitted in so many ways.

On the upside, I have plenty of reading material to get through. Here are just some of the titles I am reading or will be reading soon.


I just started the newest from Charlotte Hubbard. Reviewing it on April 1st.




Reviewing the above on April 8.


Reviewing this one on June 9.




What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Breana M. said...

I'm currently reading Earth Star by Janet Edwards.

alberta ross said...

It is a bit of a bummer when life gets in the way of reading - feel for you:) One of the upsides of aging and retirement is more time to read - has to be something good about age doesn't there?

https://albertareads.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/the-miniaturist-by-jessie-burton-musing-monday/

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Thanks for visiting. I haven't heard of that one, Breana. I'll have to check it out. Sounds like you're enjoying retirement, Alberta.