Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Teaser Tuesday - November 1




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:



"No, the difference between now and before was that she gave the impression of being barely present. To Sarah it seemed that she drifted a little further from them each day."

~ From page 11 of Sarah's Orphans by Vannetta Chapman


6 comments:

Laura said...

The teaser sounds a little sad. Hope you're enjoying the book! Thanks for sharing it. My Teaser

Vannetta Chapman said...

Thanks for including this teaser from Sarah's Orphans. I'm currently reading Love Find You in Glacier Bay, Alaska.
"His heart pounded. Everything became clear--what he wanted most."

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

The title drew me in, and the snippet piqued my curiosity. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

Kathy Martin said...

I like the teaser. It raises so many questions in my mind. My teaser comes from Living Spectres by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro - an historical mystery. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies. All your teasers were great too. Vannetta, I love sharing your work.

Unknown said...

The title and cover are wonderful. And the teaser has me curious:)

My TT from Something Deadly