Monday, March 27, 2017

Musing Monday - Mar 27


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION: What was your favorite picture book as a kid?

Happy Monday! Hope all is well. Things are good here. Too much to do and too little time, but that's the story of life.

The real estate market has been nuts: not enough houses but tons of buyers. Prediction is that April will have more traffic than ever before. I'm meeting with new clients all the time.

As far as reading goes, I've been tackling Food Junkies. It's a fascinating look into food addiction. I'm learning a lot.


Other than that, I have some book reviews I'll be posting soon, including The Joyful Business Planner by Kate Martin.

What are you reading these days? Anything you would recommend to me?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Breana. So glad you stopped by.