Monday, June 12, 2017

Musing Monday - June 12


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION:   Which would you rather live without? Books or chocolate.

Happy Monday! It's a sunny and hot one here today...about time the nice weather arrived.

I'll be posting a review of Annie's Recipe by Lisa Jones Baker this week and I just finished reading What the Bishop Saw by Vannetta Chapman. If you like Amish fiction you'll want to check out both of these.

We are getting ready for our annual vacation and I have packed up my reading material--five books are overdue reviews and two are upcoming reviews. The rest are Kindle freebies I might get into if I have time.

As for this week's question, without a doubt I could give up chocolate much easier than giving up books.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: